The joint high commission. Reconciliation of John and Jonathan. Felicitations over the great Anglo-Saxon Victory.
Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/wp988j95z
- Nast, Thomas (American, 1840-1902)
- New York : Harper's Weekly, 27 May 1871
- 40.5 × 28.7 cm (sheet)
- Wood engraving
- Lower left, in block: Th. Nast
- Princeton University. Library. Graphic Arts Collection. GA 2008.01373.
- Alabama claims‒In art
- Caricatures and cartoons
- Political cartoons
- United States‒History‒Civil War, 1861-1865‒Art and the war
- Magazine illustration‒United States‒19th century
- History in art
- United States‒Foreign relations‒Great Britain‒In art
- John Bull (Symbolic character)‒Art
- United States‒History‒19th century‒In art
- Great Britain‒Foreign relations‒United States‒In art
- Great Britain‒History‒19th century‒In art
- GC002 Thomas Nast Collection
- Keller, Morton. The Art and Politics of Thomas Nast. New York: Oxford University Press, 1968, pp. 140-41, pl. 87.