The third-term panic [copy 2]
Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/2514nk64x
- Nast, Thomas (American, 1840-1902)
- New York : Harper's Weekly, 7 November 1874
- 29.8 × 42.7 cm (sheet)
- Wood engraving
- Lower right, in block: Th: Nast
- Princeton University. Library. Graphic Arts Collection. GA 2008.01538.
- Caricatures and cartoons
- Elections‒United States‒History‒19th century‒In art
- Political cartoons
- History in art
- Magazine illustration‒United States‒19th century
- Animals in art
- Anthropomorphism in art
- Donkeys in art
- Elephants in art
- United States‒History‒19th century‒In art
- Press and politics‒United States‒History‒19th century‒In art
- Aesop's fables‒Parodies, imitations, etc.
- New York herald‒In art
- New York tribune‒In art
- New York times‒In art
- World (New York, N.Y. : 1860-1931)‒In art
- Birds in art
- Caesarism in art
- Presidents‒United States‒Election‒1876‒In art
- GC002 Thomas Nast Collection
- Keller, Morton. The Art and Politics of Thomas Nast. New York: Oxford University Press, 1968, p. 281, pl. 198.
- Paine, Albert Bigelow. Th. Nast, His Period and His Pictures. New York: The Macmillan Company ; London: Macmillan & Co., Ltd., 1904, pp. 299-300.